Buying a ticket in advance (at a time when the parking is free of charge)
Last update 21.10.2022
If you want to buy a ticket at a time when the zone is out of regulation (the charging time has not yet occurred), follow the same procedure as for buying a ticket:
- Press the Buy Ticket action above the zone you are parking in.
- The system will alert you that the zone is in a non-charged time. Go to the Parking Duration Until section.
- Set the time until which you will park. The system will recalculate the amount of parking fee. If you are parking with a vehicle registration number that is issued with a bonus card, the system will show you the use of the credit from the bonus card. Confirm the time setting with the Set Parking Duration action.
- Check the details in the payment screen and complete the payment by swiping right in the Swipe to Pay action or, in the case of a bonus card, in the Issue Ticket action.
- If you pay for parking using a payment card, the amount will only be withdrawn for the time from the start of the charging period and if you are parking using a bonus card, the credit will only be withdrawn for the time from the start of the charging period.